I think I'm making progress

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Although maybe a little too close and too straight on this time.

Attached Files:

2. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Great photo's Tyson

btw. What railroad is it your getting the pics of.

3. Tyson Rayles

Thanks! T. go to the thread (Hmmmm, I think I'm going to need a little practice) it explains it. :)
  4. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

I wish the Chatooga Chickamauga Rly and the Tennessee Valley RR museum That share the rails in front of my home could work out something like that.

I remember reading somewhere once that a small grain hauling road in the midwest borrowed a museum's steam loco to help out during harvest rush.

5. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

That is one mean loco, Tyson! :D
  6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Tyson, thats a great photo of a superb loco.

7. Tyson, I love this photo. It's a great shot! I took one look at it and immediately "saw" it on a t-shirt or a sweatshirt!

I'd say you're more than making progress ;) :) :cool:
  8. Tyson Rayles

Thanks folks!
  9. Vic

Vic Active Member

Yes Sir:) This one should be on the cover a magazine. Great pic Tyson:cool:
  10. Mooney

Mooney New Member

Good photo of the GSMR .. where is the location? didn't recognized the back-ground. Will have to see if I can maybe do one better! :D
  11. Tyson Rayles

Well I see you finally got off your behind and decided to make a post!!!! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D Took you long enough! :D For the record it was heading west, crossing the first road past the Alarka General Store (across from the 4 lane exit/entrance). And yes, I'm sure you can do better if you try. You still have about 2 weeks left, I'll even throw in a free roll of digital film !!!!! :rolleyes: :D