I made the NMRA webmaster's choice!!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by spitfire, May 30, 2005.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Yes, the title says it all! I submitted my URL to the member's site listing and imagine my surprise when I found my site listed on the front page of the NMRA website as the Webmaster's Choice!! I am so thrilled! :) :) :) :)

Check it out - it's at the very bottom of the page. They change them once a month, so until June 23 it will be here:

After that it goes in the archive and I'll get to put a little banner on my site.

2. ausien

ausien Active Member

good one girl, :thumb: thats another feather in your modelers cap. Happy for you.:wave: :wave: :wave: ..have a good one ..steve
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Congratulations Val, the NMRA couldn't have made a better choice.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats to you Val. You deserve it. :wave: :wave:
  5. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

What can i say? But give the most hearty of TOOTs to your achievement, Val. :cool: :thumb:

6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Fantastic,:thumb::thumb: It's been a while since I've checked out your site, maybe it's time to take another look..:wave::wave:
  7. brakie

brakie Active Member

Hi Val . :wave: Great going and congrats! What more can I say? :thumb: :D :D
  8. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Well done Val! Congratulations!
  9. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Great news Val... It was only a matter of time!

10. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

Wow Val that is super! Guess I am going to have to put you on my"Must see and do List" when I visit the other half of my family in Toronto.
  11. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D :D :D
  12. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Congratulations Val. Guess I'll have to take a look at both your site and the NMRA. That's not something I do very often.
  13. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

Excellent news Val!, I leave the gauge for a few weeks and come back to be more inspired than ever by people like you!

14. shortliner

shortliner Member

Good One, Val - that's really great news - Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands
  15. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks a lot everyone!!!!!!! Bill, you'd be welcome any time. That goes for all my friends here at the Gauge.

16. jasbourre

jasbourre Member

Good Job

You deserve it; it’s a well thought out web page. Keep up the good work. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  17. Catt

Catt Guest

Last time I tried to make nice in this thread the Gauge couldn't take the shock. :D

Nice going Val,as I'm sure ya can tell we are proud of you. :thumb:
  18. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Great news Val.
    Congradulations. :thumb:
  19. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

WOW, an international celebrety now. Way to go Val!!!

Val, will you still talk to us lowly common folk now that you are a big star?
  20. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Good job, Val! Congratulations :thumb: