I have returned

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by stripes, Nov 13, 2007.

1. stripes

stripes Member

Hi guys! I have been away for awhile, and missed the forum. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I will be a regular again.

2. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Hey Stripes! You're back! balloon6:excited1::wave7::wave7::row1::woot1:aussie BTW why did you steal General Mcphearson's famous line when he returned to the Phillipines during WWII?:p
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Good to see you Stripes!

I think you mean MacArthur CNW. In any case He has returned. :)
  4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Welcome back, Stripes. Nice to hear from you.

5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Welcome back Stripes!! I guess I wasn't the only one that missed you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  6. galt904

galt904 Member

Awesome! Are you in the Great White North again?
  7. stripes

stripes Member

Thanks guys! I went to Boston, Ma. for 6 weeks and now I am back in Capreol. "Home to the frozen tundra" LOL Will have more time to spend on my layout now, which is a great thing! and will probably stay involved in selling train stuff to a small degree.
  8. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

They let you back in. :thumb::mrgreen:
  9. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

BTW are you ever going to get your train store back?
  10. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

I was going to ask that too. You had some neat stuff and it was a pleasure to do business with you.
  11. stripes

stripes Member

I sold Model Rail Structures to a guy named Will Annand, he still has the site up and running. (Although it has changed alot) As I said, I do plan on selling stuff, it just will be stuff that I manuf. I am working on 2 laser cut kits, a ranch house, and a snack shack. (easy to build) geared toward the novice to building wood kits. And, I am also starting the moulds for some resin detail parts. These will be in N, HO, & O scales.
    When I get going the wee little company will be known as Ironhorse Products.

In the mean time I am open to any sugestions!

And whatever I do will be done with customer service in mind.:thumb:

12. stripes

stripes Member

Renvo, the border guards were real skeptical, but they finally gave in!! LMAO!
  13. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

Stripes...I think there is an enourmous market for cheap, high quality On3 detail parts.

We need:
    -brake parts for Westinghouse's first generation of automatic airbrakes (as opposed to the straight air brakes or the later "fast acting" which came out in the late 1880's)
    -good DSP&P platform car stake pockets
    -good DSP&P brakewheels
    -DSP&P harp switch stands (working of course!...PSC only makes them in HO)
    -Mason Bogie castings
    -Colorado Central Porter 0-6-0 castings

Ok? Those are VERY high demand items...I can assure you of that. sign1
  14. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Well i will wait to see what you have to offer. Your last stuff was pretty good. Besides I collect stamps so I could use some new Canadian postage.:thumb:
  15. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Glad to hear from you again David and I look forward to doing some more business with you again in the future :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  16. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Welcome back, David. :wave: I thought that the company name sounded familiar, so I googled it:

Iron Horse Products

The spelling is different, although this isn't the one of which I was thinking. The one that I had in mind has a galloping horse logo, similar to that used by Norfolk Southern, and I think that they make detail parts.

17. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

You're thinking of Iron Horse Models...Precision Scale's brass imports line...
    Precision Scale Co., Inc.
    MMI is their diecast import line.
  18. stripes

stripes Member

Well I guess I will not be using that name! LOL