Hunter/Gratzner from Pitch Black?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Griffworks, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Griffworks

Griffworks Plastic and Resin Modeler

Greetings. I'm curious to know if there are any Card Models for the freighter Hunter/Gratzner from the movie Pitch Black? I've done some fairly basic research online and haven't found any. Appreciate any assistance that anyone can provide.
  2. wedge

wedge Member

Very nice ship indeed :p I was looking for it too , but I´m sure there isn´t any free paper model... unfortunately :p
  3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

I also thought it would be great to have a paper model of this fine ship. I went as far as making a bunch of screen grabs back in the day, and started a rough meta mesh, but *sigh* that's as far as it got. This would be a cool modular model.

I'll see if I can dig up my screenies if anyone wants to take on the task of making the 3D model and textures. Anyone who is interested should give me a shout and I'll send what I've got.
  4. Tirick

Tirick Member

Not 'soon', but I'd be interested in taking it on. Maybe do a 'small' scale version (1:350 or so), and then wargaming scale (1:50) parts of the wreckage.

I (think) my e-mail is in my profile, but if not, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Thank you,