Howdy Everyone!

kfoncree

Keith
Jul 12, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
My name is Keith and I am relatively new to Paperkrafting and looking forward to a good time with this hobby. I am simply stunned at the amazing array of models available, the incredible talent to make them, and the absolutely incredible level of detail. I have never seen anything like it.
I'm hooked!

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum(s)!! Papermodeling is awesome. You can make whatever you wish out of paper, within limitations that are set by yourself. From super simplistic cubism style models, all the way to almost 1:1 recreations! Have fun, dive in! After 10 posts spread out over a week or so, you can have access to our extensive download section. It is a great way to get into the hobby with just the expense of paper, glue, and whatever tools you may need, but already probably have. :thumb:

kfoncree

Keith
Jul 12, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
Thank ya Sir. Yes, I have already built a Cassini model to get started and learn some techniques. I'm currently working on the NCC1701 bridge, then on to bigger and better things. Hmmmmm, Buck Rogers Series anyone? :)

Z

Zathros

Post some pics! Please! Just start a thread in the appropriate forum, and post your builds. A picture speaks a thousand words. :)