HO Modular Railroad Photos

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by upguy, Nov 1, 2001.

1. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

Since I dug these files out to make a few posts in the N-scale forum, I thought I would post a few photos of my HO modules. These pictures are of my free lanced Oregon Western Lines. I'll try to use photos that aren't already on my website....

http://canyonmtngineers.homestead.com/OregonWesternLines.html

Attached Files:

2. upguy

Sorry if these pictures are not as clear as they should be.... The camera doesn't have much of a depth of field in low light situations. This is a picture of the OWL's engine paint scheme.

Attached Files:

3. upguy

This is a scrath built billboard. I cut the picture out of a magazine, glued it to a sheet of styrene, covered it with clear fingernail polish, and set it in the billboard. Low cost project, but quite effective. IMHO :D

Attached Files:

4. upguy

This is the OWL logo on a grain hopper.

Attached Files:

5. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

DELTA GETS YOU THERE?!?? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! Now where did I put all that tar and those feathers?

Otherwise, it looks like a really great layout!

-Rory
  6. upguy

Can I help it if they make their ads small enough to fit my modeling needs? Actually, I did make some other billboard signs so I could rotate them. The bad thing is I don't know where I put them, so Delta it will have to be for a while....
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Rory, Nice photo's of your H0 layout, ever thought about making your own billboard adds on the computer.

Shamus
    [​IMG]
  8. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Tisn't mine, Shamus! I wish it was! :D

-Rory
  9. brakie

brakie Active Member

Upguy: nice layout! I really like your paint scheme!
  10. upguy

Thanks for the nice comment, Brakie. Check out the link in my first post (if you haven't already) for more pictures of the HO layout. Here is another pix that I don't think I have posted anywhere yet.

Attached Files: