Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lindley, Jun 8, 2012.

1. lindley

lindley New Member

Just here at the request of Zathros, who wanted me to introduce myself to everybody.
    I used to do some paper modelling years ago, and have recently started again. My skills are rusty, but they are still there. I was facinated by Uhu02's work. That was one of the things that led me here. I think once I feel a little more limbered up, I will tackle a couple of his designs. They are really good.
    I like pretty much anything. I don't work in specific genres. Mostly whatever catches my eye. Robots, ships, weapons, anime characters, you name it. Hell I even dig on the simple stuff, like vending machines and arcade cabinets. (even have a few Cubees lying around the house)

Anyway. I'll poke around some more. Learn my way around the place. General lurking and what-not. Try and get the feel of the community, and see how things go.

Thanks, and see you around!:thumb:
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

lindley, Thank You for posting. If you narrow down something you may want to try, let us know, I'm sure we can find you something, and probably FREE! :)

This is one of my favorite sites for some FREE planes. Superior quality.