Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Kanawha, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Kanawha

Kanawha Member

Hi guys(and girls), I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I've been involved in model railroading for about 15 years. I started off in O scale and switched to HO about 12 years ago. I currently model the C&O, NKP, and other Appalachian Mountain-area railroads circa 1940's-50's.
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great!!! Welcome aboard!! :) :) Ask any questions you need to.. Someone is always on during the day to help you... :D

. And if you want to - post some pictures of your layout! :D
  3. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

welcome to The Gauge:wave:
  4. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

Welcome aboard:wave: HO rocks!:thumb:
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Hello! Glad you could join us!
  6. MCD4x4

MCD4x4 Member

Welcome, I'm pretty new here too. There is a lot of help out here. I'm a O scale guy thats starting an HO layout here at home. Both scale in my collection are NYC Subway.

7. nachoman

nachoman Guest

Hmm. Another arizona person. Great!

8. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

I love to welcome fellow Appalachian railroads. I know C&O is you main road, isn't it?
  9. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

welcome aboard fellow C&O modeler,any help you need will be here and ....GO C&O!!--josh
  10. Kanawha

Kanawha Member

Yeah, C&O is my main railroad. I love the variety of equipment they had in the steam era, and they interchanged with so many different lines I can pretty much justify seeing any Eastern railroad equipment on my layout. Thanks for the welcome! :)