Hi to all

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by cnrsteam, Jul 9, 2003.

1. cnrsteam

cnrsteam New Member

Just joined and wish to say hello to new folks and old ones from atlas forum.I model C.N in the 50's and 60's also some T.H&B.Look forward to a nice exchange of info. and some freindly chat.:)

2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Mike.
    Looking forward to hearing more about your modelling.
  3. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hi MIke. Welcome to the Gauge. Do you have some pictures of your layout you can show us? Would love to see them if you do.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Let me add my welcome as well....

5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :)
  6. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Yike! Another Mike!

Welcome aboard! Have any Mikes on your layout, Mike?:D
  7. hemiadda2d

hemiadda2d Member

I'm pretty fresh here, myself. I lik this place--it's quiet, and slower than Atlas... That forum can get outta hand real fast!
  8. storm

storm Member

do ppl find that it is not as active here vs atlas. over at atlas there is always about 30 ppl on at all times lol.
  9. cnrsteam

cnrsteam New Member

Thanks for the welcome folks.Yes,Steve i have mikes on both layouts,N and and on30.

I like the atlas forum because it is busy but can live without the controversy and those that feel they have to force their opinion.Hope this forum is a little more relaxed.

10. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Welcome aboard Mike!
  11. CN1

CN1 Active Member

CNRSteam! How ya doin'?

Welcome my friend. This is a great forum especially for layout pictures, kitbashing or scratchbuilding pictures, reference for modeling, "how to" stuff and more....

CN a.k.a CN1

PS: did you go to the stampede yet?
  12. UP_STEVE

UP_STEVE Member

hey cnrsteam:) im also on the atlas board, :D nice here and its not as fast paced, so easier to keep up with.
  13. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Maybe that is our difference. A lot of us simply do not spend a lot of time on the forum and do things like scratchbuilding or wiring or(in my case genealogy). This is kind of like the "family room" - somewhere to go relax after the rest of the work is done.:) :) :)

Those who like the fast movers like the other forums, I like it here.:) :) :)