Hi I'm new to this forum

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by caboosejumper, May 30, 2003.

1. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

Just got the address to this forum, and I look foward to using it. Here Is my web page so you all can take a look at my layout. I model in N-scale and just started a O-gauge three rail under my N-scale layout take a look and let me know what you think. http://home.mchsi.com/~hinzpj3/
    I also have a railroad photography page with pictures of train that I have taken in Iowa.
  2. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Welcome to the Guage caboosejumper. There are some awesome modelers on this forum, but they are also very helpful for anyone with questions. I haven't met any of them in person, but they seem to be all around nice people.
  3. pcentral

pcentral Member

Hi and Welcome to the Gauge,
    Like Russ said there are a bunch of good folks here and most don't bite:D You might watch out for Jon Monon though:D :D
    Seriously though, looks like from your website you are pretty experienced in your modelling. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will have the answer. I have O gauge and G gauge in the garden among other scales so I may be able to help if you need it.
  4. Hi, Caboosejumper, it looks like you have a good sized N-scale layout. Nicely done. :cool:
  5. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Greetings from Southwest Florida!!!
    As the others have said...
    Great minds here with alotta of Humor.:D
    And their always willing to give advice, support, and
    pull your leg. :rolleyes: ;)

By the way... Website, and Modeling look great!