Hi everyone my name is Allan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eatonad, Oct 4, 2011.

1. eatonad

eatonad New Member

Hi everyone my name is Allan. I am a recently retiredCommercial artist. I have spent the last 40 years illustrating everything fromjewelry to rockets. When I started things were done by hand. When I finishedeverything was done by computer. Over the years I collected a lot of tools thatbecame obsolete with the computer. I have found that with paper modeling theyare once again viable even priceless and irreplaceable. I loved using them andhated putting them on the shelf. I like modeling just about anything. I leantoward ships, space (Si-Fi and real), and just about anything mechanical. I aman avid fan of UHU02’s work, particularly his 2001 models. I am presentlybuilding his EVA pod. I plan to share this build with you.

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:welcome1: to the forum Allan. You experience as a commercial artist is something that could be well appreciated in a forum such as ours. I look forward yo seeing your build pics!

Welcome, Allan from one artist to another!
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Welcome eatonad! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing your builds!
  5. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

My model may be difficult .
    (that lack of adequate Instructions…etc)

But I hope you enjoy it.

I felt when I walked into this forum… "Wonderful world of model."
    I hope that you feel the same way.

sorry…My bad English.

Revell-Fan likes this.
  6. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Welcome to Zealot Allan, great to have you on board and look forward to seeing your work here. Kind regards and respect comes to you with this message. :thumb:
  7. eatonad

eatonad New Member

Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome . I think I am about ready for my first build installment. While I spent a great deal of time on the computer I must admit this forum stuff is new to me.
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

If you have any questions, feel free to post them, or send me a P.M.. I would be more than happy to assist you. :)
  9. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

:wave: Ditto! :wave: To happy building! :wave: