Hi all !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by megapanda, Sep 12, 2012.

1. megapanda

megapanda New Member

HI all

i introduce my self

i m Megapanda i m from France i discover the papercraft this january of this year and i really love it

as say someone it s a good addiction

my actuall work is the millenium falcon

i ll try to post a pictures of my realisation

so c u girls and guys
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hi megapanda, for some reason, your first post got knocked out and I missed it. :welcome1: to the forum! It is very nice to have you aboard. It will take 10 substantial posts and 4 weeks before you can download from the "Downloads" section, but you can download any models you find in the threads. There are quite a few, especially in the WarHammer 40K thread. If you are looking for something in particular, now would be a good time to make a list and we will see what we can come up with. Welcome! :)

3. Experimental Designs

Experimental Designs Papercraft Visionary

You're from France you say? Well then...

Bienvenue sur le forum et le garder frais.
  4. megapanda

megapanda New Member

thank you very much all of you
    yeah i m looking for something special hihihi i ll say it when i ll finish the millenium falcon :D

At least i finally managed to put a pic of my papers

as you see i just start

garder frais le champagne ??? :D
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice Totoro model!! I am a Miyazaki fan! Nice collection of works you have there! What is your next model going to be? :)

6. megapanda

megapanda New Member

the next is the the falcon millenium i m cutting all the papers :D
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Paper cutting is the real downside of this Hobby. That being said, there's a rhythm to it and if I can get myself into it, (turn my brain off a little ) then I can get it done relatively quick!. :)