Hey ya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Popeman, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Popeman

Popeman New Member

Hey everybody, I'm very new to the whole papercraft thing and I figured I would sign up to what seems like one of the best sites online for it.
    Here's a little info about me:

I am from Halifax, Canada and having been playing Games Workshop games for over 10 years now and thus is what I am mainly interested in. (though my A.D.D. brain sometimes likes to think otherwise). I have seen lots of paper models out online and even had some of my friends make 'papercrap' models that were so horrible I had to laugh at them. But recently I had a friend point me to some quality builds and instructions for them and I became very interested as these seemed as good or even better than the super expensive miniatures I'm used to. While I don't claim these are real replacements, I think it would be fun to make things that I would not normally be able to afford and fool around with silly army lists.

Anyways enough rambling, I'm off to cut some paper.
  2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and if it Warhammer40K, you came to the right place. There are over 100 different models from the Warhammer universe here. I am at the moment scratch building some models for Wahammer that are not in the GW inventory. Also go to http://paperhammer40k.com/ for some more warhammer stuff. I also have some of my works over at dakka-dakka in the painting category. Enjoy and see you around the forums.