Hey Charlie this boxcar is for you!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Tyson Rayles, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Got your load of pallets ready to ship. Contact me with a snail mail address and I will get em' to you.:D

Attached Files:

• box.jpg
      box.jpg
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

One of these days I will paint a few MAT freight cars then we could get into a real swap meet
  3. Catt

Catt Guest

Geez Robin,I keep saying the same thing about GVR rolling stock.
  4. Tyson Rayles

Cat, Robin I'd love to swap a car with you. When ever you are ready let me know.:cool:
  5. Catt

Catt Guest

Well,let me see.First I need some artwork done,then I need the decals done then I need to get the cars,Then I need to paint the cars.Then I need to decal the cars.

I'd say I'll be ready in another 10 years or soooo.:D :D :D

Actually Tyson,I'm planning on getting some decals done this summer.'Spect I best plan on getting an "old" style font as well as my modern font.
  6. Tyson Rayles

Catt, while my pic is a little fuzzy do to the scanner, the decal work on the car is crystal clear. They were made on my computer with decal paper from Micro-Mark.
  7. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Tyson,
    Can't wait to spot one of those on the 4 Sisters Branch!
    BTW
    Here's what I came up with for Catt's paint scheme circa 1954...

Attached Files:

8. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

That's real neat Charlie, I wish I could keep lettering straight like that. Is the yellow and red Tyson's colours though?

Tyson you solved a problem for me. I found the Micro-Mark web site! I had no idea such decal paper could be obtained for home use. Thanks friend.

Errol
  9. Tyson Rayles

kettlestack you are welcome for the micro-mark info, if I had the $$$$$$$$ I would buy most of what's in the catalogue.:D My colors are orange and black by the way. Charlie the GVR paint jobs look sharp!:cool: