Here it is...........

N

nachoman

Nice work!! I'm gonna write an article for the next one. Maybe I will start working on it tonight :)

Kevin

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
88, EXCELLENT !!! Got to see the last couple of issues when I joined, and was impressed with the idea of a forum mag, the effort and professional manner in which "The GAUGE" magazine was presented. Thanks for the work of everyone involved in the renewal of a fine tradition. Hope I can get enough of my act together to get my name on something besides a milk carton. Congrats, and thanks ! Bob C.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Great Edition! I liked all the articles and will be trying that soldering soon. Is it possible to make the link in the left hand column on page Zealot.com - The Gauge - Model Trains - The-Gauge.com so that it points to the magazine?

Tell us how you do with the soldering :D

And THANKS!! I forgot all about that link!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: It's fixed now!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

iis612

Dec 26, 2006
Chicago Burbs
The E-Mag rocks. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.
I am giving serious consideration to writing a product review article or two.

nolatron

Nov 17, 2004
Katy, TX
railroad.sodh.net
Great job on the new E-Mag.

My only suggestion, can we get some better quality, higher-res pics on the Modeling articles?

The n-scale telephone pole article looks good, but it's hard to see what's going on in the pictures because they are quite pixelated and small.

You might get better looking pages if you use actual HTML text and individual images (w/thumbnail links) on them rather than making each page a large image file.

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
Very cool. I love the way the soldering is explained. The product reviews are awesome. I read the whole thing and loved every part of it. Good job guys