Here it is...........

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by eightyeightfan1, Jan 3, 2008.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

2. nachoman

nachoman Guest

Nice work!! I'm gonna write an article for the next one. Maybe I will start working on it tonight :)

3. w8jy

w8jy Member

Really nice job, guys! It was well worth the wait - looking forward to the next one! Thanks for all the work.
  4. chooch.42

chooch.42 Member

88, EXCELLENT !!! Got to see the last couple of issues when I joined, and was impressed with the idea of a forum mag, the effort and professional manner in which "The GAUGE" magazine was presented. Thanks for the work of everyone involved in the renewal of a fine tradition. Hope I can get enough of my act together to get my name on something besides a milk carton. Congrats, and thanks ! Bob C.
  5. jesso

jesso Member

6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Tell us how you do with the soldering :D

And THANKS!! I forgot all about that link!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: It's fixed now!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  7. iis612

iis612 Member

The E-Mag rocks. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.
    I am giving serious consideration to writing a product review article or two.
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Nice job Ed! I like the editorial!
  9. Go Big1

Go Big1 Member

Just read through the E-Mag (slow work day). Great job to all involved! I big thumbs up! :thumb:
  10. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Thanks guys!!! I guess i better make the deadline for submissions

March 1st, 2008...

......but THE EARLIER THE BETTER!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I'm starting to outline my next "Tuning up the track" article asap :D

Thanks for all the comments!!!

Here is the link to the "submit your ideas" post
  11. nolatron

nolatron Member

Great job on the new E-Mag.

My only suggestion, can we get some better quality, higher-res pics on the Modeling articles?

The n-scale telephone pole article looks good, but it's hard to see what's going on in the pictures because they are quite pixelated and small.

You might get better looking pages if you use actual HTML text and individual images (w/thumbnail links) on them rather than making each page a large image file.
  12. SeriousSam

SeriousSam Member

Very cool. I love the way the soldering is explained. The product reviews are awesome. I read the whole thing and loved every part of it. Good job guys