Hello!

William1105

Nov 14, 2012
Hi everybody,

I signed up a while ago and have kind of been lurking since then, just to see what's going on, and haven't really had time to get in to much. But I wanted to make sure I followed the rules and introduced myself before I started posting regularly.

I've been into model building since I was a kid, and recently discovered this whole paper model thing. I'm really impressed with the skill and accomplishments by the designers and builders, even more impressive than what people can do with plastic kits in a lot of cases!

Warhammer 40K is what led me to this forum. I'm kind of obsessed with the collecting and army building thing, but get really frustrated with Games Workshop's 'buy more stuff' brand of revisionism and I think communities like this will offer a great alternative.

I don't know that I'll ever get around to designing my own, but I am working on some recoloring projects for my armies (nothing too complicated, really) and for some friends that have armies, too. Hopefully I'll find a place for some builds to fit in and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everyone!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right plae for warhammer. There are many members here who are really into WH. Here is a thread where you can download the models that are available right now: http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170912

If you have some models that you have already built, please post photos (WE LOVE PHOTOS!!!).

Once again welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing some of your work.
I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

William1105

Nov 14, 2012
Thanks!

I don't have anything built yet, but I'll start posting pictures as soon as I do.

Warhammer 40k will be my main interest, but I've got a back log of lots of different other sci-fi subjects as well, so I'll post those as I get to them, too.

I have a habit of not finishing projects, so hopefully this will keep me on things and actually complete something!

:roll:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think the "not finishing models" is a common syndrome. Welcome aboard. We have a wonderful 40K section, enough to keep you going for life! :)