Hello Newbie to The Gauge

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
Welcome to The Gauge. I am also new to this forum. There may not be as many posts here as on the other big board, but what is here is definitely worth reading. It is great to have another N scale modeller around.

Eric

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Welcome to the both of you! :) Pull up a chair and sit a spell. You will find the n-scale forum here very active, also a lot of n-scale posts in the photo and scratch and bash forums as well. When you get a chance please post some pics of your work for us to enjoy, and if you have any questions ask away, there is a good chance someone here will know the answer. N-joy :D !

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Hello, I am also new here, but I have found lots of good material and lots of pictures aso. Welcome abord! It's always nice seeing other people's layouts!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
A big welcome conraildude1 pomperaugrr and not to forget you are also a new member SD90. I have been a member since the early days and have found the Gauge the friendliest and most interesting of all the railroad forums out there. I am sure your experiences here will all be good ones.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Welcome Aboard!

A big fat welcome to the new guys!
This is a great place to hang out!
:cool: :) :D :cool:

pomperaugrr

May 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome. I may not post much at this point, unless I have questions or something to contribute. I am generally a man of few words, unless I have something to say. ;) I can assure the members of this forum that I am here for the trains, not to take part in flame wars and meaningless posts. I'm still a member of the atlas forum, but I don't go there often and post there even less.

I am interested in all scales, since I have been a model railroader for over 30 years, and in n scale for the last 17. I have gotten so much more information reading posts here over the past couple of months, than from any other forum. Judging by the quality of the work shown and information provided by long time gauge members and new members alike, I think I've found a home. Thanks again for the welcome!

Thanks for starting this thread Conraildude1, I probably wouldn't have jumped in with a self introduction yet. Welcome aboard SD90.

Eric