Hello from OZ

ccrailway

G'day everyone.

While I've been a member for sometime I have yet to say hello and post here!

Anyway during the past 12 months I have established a small online business catering for my home state of SA (South Aust.) in N scale and produce some rolling stock kits for the earlier SAR period. I have moved into producing some 'modern' era items and Intermodal equipment that might also suit modellers in the US and for that matter worldwide.

My first 'global' item is the Trifleet Tank container that looks at home on any container train. In Oz they are commonly used for inline refueling of 'NR' loco's that cross East to West across the Nullabor Plain.

I have done a small production run and these have almost sold out to local guys so my next step is to produce a larger batch. They use the American Limited Models tank frame kits and anyone familiar with these kits will know they are pretty easy to assemble. If any of the N scale Intermodal guys want to drop me an email and secure a preorder they are most welcome. The next batch will be due around Feb/Mar 08. Pricing will be around A$15 or approx US$12.75 plus postage. SAR N Scale Detailers

TRIFLEET-TANK-2.jpg

Enough of my ramblings!

Merry Xmas and a great New Year to everyone.

Cheers
Rob S.
SAR N Scale Detailers