Hello from Mesa,AZ

GlennaT

Apr 17, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Hello everyone. My name is Glenna Tarango and I'm glad to have found and become a member of this group. I started building models when I was about 10 yrs. old. All plastic back then...all the different NASA rockets, alot of sci-fi vehicles, an occasional WWII plane, and some of those hot rods driven by things with alot of teeth and tongues that hung out. After getting married, my husband and I remembered that we had both tried building and flying stick and tissue aircraft in our youth and wouldn't it be fun to try that again. We started scratch building from plans and flew with our local Flying Aces group for several years. After seeing some Fiddler's Green postcard models at a contest, we discovered paper modeling. Then I got into Japanese animation and everything kind of dovetailed. It is just wonderful that there are so many different paper models available online, that so many talented people put so much effort into creating them, and that they put them out there for us free of charge. Many thanks to all of them.
Currently, I'm in the middle of EVA 01 while the unfinished Wilhelmshaven 'Scharnhorst' glares down at me from on top of a radio (a friend started this model and was going to throw it out after a couple years of not working on it...I'm stalled at starting the big guns wall1). Anyhow, I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to communicating with you.

GlennaT

Apr 17, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Hello again...I've posted some pictures of my models in the album...Howl's Moving Castle, a VW single cab, a couple robots, even a couple shots of my last surviving stick and tissue model. Hopefully I've posted them correctly.
GlennaT