Hello Everyone,

slrsc

Aug 8, 2014
I want to say that I am a die hard papermodeler. I am always looking for exciting kits, done by enthusiastic people with an eye for detail and outstanding skills. I am eagar to find new kits to work and maybe even participate with.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Well, welcome to Zealot! I am sure we can find some challenges for you. What are your main interests? That kind of info can get you lots of links and point in the right direction. Welcome aboard! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Is there a particular genre that you are interested in?
Is there a particular model that you are interested in building right now?

When you do find something to start out with, please post a build thread.
Build threads are a GREAT way to so off your skills and techniques. Not only that, but you can also highlight any problem areas that you may need help with.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing your work soon.

slrsc

Aug 8, 2014
Good morning to you both. My primary interest is aeronautics (space/aircraft/etc.), but also enjoy a good scifi model. I guess a lot of this is due to my years in the Air Force and my current job on the Space Range, here in Florida. Once I get started on something, I will post a build thread. From the images I have noted in the forums, I have some major improvements needed with my paper skills.

Again, thank you for the welcome.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Well, you have come to the right place for both aeronautics and SCI-FI!
We have many members who are into both (I myself am more int SCI-FI). So I hope that you will feel right at home here.

As for your skill level, do not worry about it. When I first started building kits, they were absolutely rubbish (but I still posted photos of my work.). The people here are very friendly and are willing to give advice and pointers. So do not worry if your skills are not that good. This is how we learn (by doing). So please post your work, and have fun.