Hello All from Tasmania

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beaker75, May 20, 2015.

1. Beaker75

Beaker75 New Member

Hi Guys,
    I've been on the forum for some time but neglected to do this bit. Til now.

I've been doing papercraft now for a while and found myself always coming back to Zealot for tips, tricks and Armourmans updates on the latest Eli Patoroch model. In the end it made sense to setup an account.

I am very interested in Elis stuff and I'm currently building his Black Templar Thunderhawk. I have built his Valkyrie which turned out really well and I have plans to build a few more of his models with space and time permitting.

I've also built a few of the Paper Manufacturing guns and one large scale model of Howls Moving castle. This was meant for my 9 year old daughter, but after 3 weeks of interpreting Japanese instructions, tiny paper folds and buckets of mod podge I've decided that it is definitely NOT a toy... :).

Anyway looking forward to making a few posts in the future and contributing to the community.

2. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hello Beaker, welcome to the forum! :)

Great that you have decided to join us. If you are looking for advice, breath-taking models and builds and awesome people, you have found the right place to be! :)

I'd love to see some pictures of your builds.

Have fun and enjoy! :)
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Beaker75 likes this.
  3. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Welcome on board Beaker.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
    Beaker75 likes this.
  4. Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder Member Extraordinaire

Welcome Baxter, or should that be G'Day? ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist an Aussie reference. Nice to see someone else form the southern hemisphere on board! (I'm in South Africa :))
    Beaker75 likes this.
  5. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I am Happy that you finally Introduced yourself. I was about to send you a P.M. asking you too. I like what you have posted so far, and would enjoy, as I am sure others would, seeing more of you. Post some pics of anything you have built. If you wish. Don't be shy. Thanks for coming out of the wood work, I had been wondering what that sound was when I turned off the lights!! :)

p.s. I loved Beaker, on the Muppets, who didn't!?!
    Beaker75 likes this.
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Poor Muppet's Beaker... Profession: the Professor's guinea pig... MEE-MEE-MEEEEEE!!! ;)
    Cybergrinder and Beaker75 like this.
  7. baxter16

baxter16 New Member

glad to have you aboard this ride.. welcome. we all would love to see some of your work

Beaker75 likes this.
  8. Beaker75

Beaker75 New Member

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'll try and get some photos together soon... Where is the best place to post these? I'm assuming under Card Models and the relevant Model Build Category...
  9. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

That'll do. You could post some here too, as part of your Introduction, many do. :)