Heading down to Cass Railroad

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by DWP, Jun 23, 2005.

1. DWP

DWP Member

Taking the family to the Cass Scenic Railroad in West Virgina for a week. Will be staying in the cottage next to the tracks. Any special request?.
    I plan on a lot of photos and some fishing. Any info or suggestions.
  2. Zman

Zman Member

That looks like a lot of fun. Take a few close-up shots of the Shays for those of us who like to super detail.
  3. brakie

brakie Active Member

A word of caution..Be sure to watch where you place your feet,legs and hands..You see West by golly Virgina is well known for timber rattlesnakes and copperheads. :eek: While not littering the ground they will be in the area and can live among humans..Another thing..A timber rattler will not back off if he's feels threaten and will strike if taken by surprise as will the copperhead. :eek:
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

How about some earplugs?:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: How close the cottage is to the tracks is gunna dictate how big the plugs are that you'll need.:D

Hey, have fun, and bring back some pics...:wave:
  5. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

It's been a long time since I've been to Cass.
    You should all have a good time. The fishing was great, lots of Trout and Bass in the creek.
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

All's i got to say is HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D :D
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Sounds like you folks are in for a great time Zman
  8. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

Yea have a great time :) :D
  9. ausien

ausien Active Member

put me in your bagage, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I wont take up to much room, and I dont eat much[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . have a great time with the family....steve