Halloo, UK newbie here.

Nitebytes

Apr 11, 2012
Kent, UK
www.stargatelrp.co.uk
HI all,
Found this place while looking for Pep files to turn in to LARP costume / props. Discovered the wonders of Pep through the 501st and the 405th (but don't want to make Star Wars or HALO kit), but have found there's a wealth of the stuff all over the net, and that's what led me here. :)

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to our and now your forum! Feel free to post pictures of your builds. We'd love to see your work. :)

Nitebytes

Apr 11, 2012
Kent, UK
www.stargatelrp.co.uk
Even wips?
As I said I only have two on the go at the moment. because I'm planning to wear them for LRP, I'm strengthening them with papier mache, and maybe (if I like the final outcome) grabbing a fibreglass kit from Halfords to really add some strength...
But if you guys are happy to put up with shoddy (by comparison to what you guys have here) wip builds then I'll happily post up what I've done for critique. :)

by the way- I love your avatar and sig line.
B5 ftw!

Z

Zathros

WIPS are the best pics to post! That is the heart at what this forum is about, sharing and support being just as important. You can show many people how these models are assembled, and it brings more people into the hobby when they see the methodology, so YES to works in progress! Take a look at my "work in progress" :)

http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171779

Nitebytes

Apr 11, 2012
Kent, UK
www.stargatelrp.co.uk
Sweet.
As I said, I'm marrying bits of multiple files to try and make something different (well that's the current project) - working on the headgear first: Army of Two mask, Helghast airfilter/breath mask thingy, and hopefully the back of an Ironman helmet to cap it off for a full helmet. No idea how well it will work - I'm just winging it as I go :D
I may put up some pics when I get home from work tonight. :)