Gundam wanted

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
I'm sorry. My apologies to you and all here at the forums. I should of read the thread more thoroughly. :eek:ops:

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
I'm sorry. My apologies to you and all here at the forums. I should of read the thread more thoroughly. :eek:ops:

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Thanks for the link, I have those models. As for the EX-S Gundam, the download time has expired awhile ago. And I only found distorted rescaned JPEGs. That are not of very good quality.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
Thanks for the link, I have those models. As for the EX-S Gundam, the download time has expired awhile ago. And I only found distorted rescaned JPEGs. That are not of very good quality.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
And again my apologies to everyone here. I understand now that the forum is a place for talking about and showing off models. Not a Wanted ads bulletin board.

RMCH

Apr 2, 2007
California,RI
And again my apologies to everyone here. I understand now that the forum is a place for talking about and showing off models. Not a Wanted ads bulletin board.

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Well, as a matter of fact, there IS a section for tradings and so on. It's under the name of "Classified ads".

Or, you could look in "Internet finds", that's kinda sort of reference

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Well, as a matter of fact, there IS a section for tradings and so on. It's under the name of "Classified ads".

Or, you could look in "Internet finds", that's kinda sort of reference