Discussion in 'Introductions' started by probablecylon, Nov 29, 2013.

1. probablecylon

probablecylon New Member

I've obviously been a member here for a while, just lurking. Never posted until now. I'm a pretty big sci-fi fan, I love Star Trek and Mass Effect, but I'm a huuuuge BSG fan, and most of the papercraft I've done is BSG-related. I've done a couple of vipers, a cylon raider, and part of a Galactica I never ended up finishing. I'm still pretty terrible at it, but I've gotten better.

The biggest thing I've done is a full size pepakura cylon head. The modern ones from the 2003 remake. The initial pepakura part is done, but I haven't gotten around to sanding and painting it yet. Sorry, I haven't got any pictures right now.

Anyways, I like papercraft since it's pretty cheap and passes the time. Makes me feel mildly productive while I'm watching TV. :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving, by the way. :thumb:
  2. Experimental Designs

Experimental Designs Papercraft Visionary

Happy Thanksgiving indeed. A Mass Effect fan you say? This is refreshing and also...

"I'm commander shepard and this my favorite forum on the Citadel"
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hey, wecome to the forum! I too am a BIG BSG fan and would love to see some of your builds. So, if you have the chance, please take some pics and post them here. Have fun and enjoy!
  4. Hawkabbc

Hawkabbc Sci-Fi Geek (In Training)

Im attempting a full cylon sure isnt easy by any means