Resource Greelt's Saturn V Update Mark II

Tinkered with and added to, the complete Greelt Saturn V Model

1. legal01

legal01 Member

legal01 submitted a new resource:

Greelt's Saturn V Update - Tinkered with and added to, the complete Greelt Saturn V Model

Read more about this resource...
  2. Ponytail2

Ponytail2 Member

Thanks Legal01,

It is print&build now, is-it?
    No need for adjusting the different parts and designs...

Good Job!

3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

This is great! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your efforts! :)

P.S.: I have taken a close at it and found a small error: The "Pipes" pages (pages 31 & 32 of "Stage One.pdf") should be in the "Base" file, not in the "Stage One" file. I have edited my files accordingly to restore the original order. Nothing serious, but I thought you should know. ;)
  4. legal01

legal01 Member

Its print and test build for now. Changes made to the pipes parts, thanks for the heads up!
  5. legal01

legal01 Member

legal01 updated Greelt's Saturn V Update with a new update entry:

Mark II Version available

Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

This is ONE BIG FILE! :) I have recently found an update of the F1 engines made by Jasper:

He reworked the texture of parts 3, 4 7 & 11 of the F1 engines. Would it be possible to include these in the package as well or to alter the texture so that it matches them more closely?
  7. legal01

legal01 Member

The adjustments with the re-colour of the parts is already included in the updated design!
  8. SonOfAGun2501

SonOfAGun2501 Member

This may be the coolest thing ever. Thank you so much for finishing it. I can't wait to have a go at this!
  9. LeeAnne

LeeAnne New Member

Wow! 'Talk about one-stop shopping! This is a great resource, as it will save a lot of time in hunting for the parts and trying to get them to match! Thanks SO much!
  10. SonOfAGun2501

SonOfAGun2501 Member

Has anyone seen a thread of anyone attempting this build yet?
  11. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Legal01, your contribution to this hobby is immense! :)
    SonOfAGun2501 likes this.
  12. SonOfAGun2501

SonOfAGun2501 Member

Agreed, an absolutely incredible job!
  13. X Sonic

X Sonic New Member

Thank you so much to everyone involved for your hard work on this beautiful model. But is there some instructions; I am having alot of trouble putting this together, trying to figure out what ALL the pieces are for. Thank you.
  14. SonOfAGun2501

SonOfAGun2501 Member

The instructions are included in the download.
  15. SonOfAGun2501

SonOfAGun2501 Member

16. nero_on_fire

nero_on_fire New Member

If this is still active, he shouldn't have downloaded it at all with a post count of zero:

17. X Sonic

X Sonic New Member

I'm sorry about that, it's my fault for not reading that more closely I guess. I'm not trying to get over on anyone and steal all the downloads. I will try to do my part to contribute to the community.