Grant Line Products Customer Service

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Just thought I'd pass along a thumbs up :thumb: to the good folks at Grant Line for some recent excellent customer service. I'm currently building their East Terrible Mine and came up missing two roof sections. I'm not sure if they were not included or if I put them in a very safe place. They responded to my e-mail the next day and two days later I received the parts in the mail, no charge, no questions asked. They also sent along a products list chock full of just about anything a scratch builder or kitbasher could want. I had no idea such stuff was available.
Doc

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
With so many people complaining about poor service or poor and overpriced products, it's great to hear when folks are satisfied enough to pass it on. :wave::wave: You'd think that more companies would get the message and put the customer first.:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

Thank you Doc for letting us know.:thumb::thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Thanks Doc. It is sure great when we hear about good service. So many companies lose track of what makes customers come back. In many cases I have contacted head offices about poor service and they usually respond that they have new policies because some customers have cheated them in one way or another. Mostly they just want to cut expenses so I just say " Too bad, I will go elswhere". Unfortunately, there seem to be fewer and fewer places to go to anymore.