good fishing

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Trying a different setting on my digital camera, watch it be too large and not post! Picture is of fishermen on my Bear River.

I knew it, will have to go back to lowest setting.

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Okay, now to try it again, dropped to 640x480, not as good a definition but you will at least get the idea. Fishing on the Bear River

Attachments

• mvc-002s.jpg
    mvc-002s.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 115

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Bill,
That is 100% excellent modelling my friend, I love the water effect with the white water dashing over the rocks, Nice photo's as well.

Shamus

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Thank you all for the complements, it really is encouraging to have your inputs. Like most of us, I learned by watching and seeing other people's displays and layouts.
Tyson will have to sketch up my track plan. Skipped that initial step and just drew each section out full scale on underlayment paper. I then transfered that to the frame work and the actual layout itself. Shamus thanks, the water is latex paint on construction foam that I carved and shaped. I then finished it off with several coats of clear gloss polycrylic. Mike, my layout is only about half completed. To complete the layout I had to appropriate most of the back porch. Yahoo, that was accomplished last week. Misses never complained, even when I put up an insulated wall and door on MY three quarters of the porch.