Giving it a rest for a while

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Sep 2, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Sorry guys, got to give this a rest, not too well at the moment.
    Someone should be able to run the "Magic Contest" for me, I have PM'd someone who has webspace to hold and post the photo's later.
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Take care of yourself, old friend...
    Our thoughts & prayers are with you.
  3. Paul, my friend, I can only echo Charlie's sentiments. Nothing - not a job, not a hobby - is worth risking your health over. Get well soon and return when you're able.

4. jimnrose

jimnrose Member

Our thaughts & prayers are wilth you and hopefully you will be better real soon. Take it easy and let the world catch up.
  5. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

I make the words of others my own. Hope you get better!!! :D ;)
  6. John Sneed

John Sneed Member

givening it a rest for awhileTake of yourself frist

Take care of yourself first, everything else well follow.Get well Paul. John
  7. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Guest

You get well real soon Paul, heros are hard to come by and you sure are in my book.
    Your new friend
  8. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Sorry to hear you're not well. You'll certainly be missed around here, so take good care of yourself and hurry back.

(hope you didn't put your back out lifting that d*mn box!)

9. IMRL393

IMRL393 Member

Take care, get well, and come back to us when you are better!
    We'll be right here, waiting for you !!!

- George
  10. RI541

RI541 Member

Get well soon. We'll miss you while your out.
  11. alkcnw

alkcnw Member

Take care Shamus, we'll all hold down the fort for ya!!:eek:
  12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Paul, Yes indeed, take care of your self first. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers each day. Best to you...Vic
  13. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

There ya go shamus, hurry up & slow down enough to rest & get on back here when you are ready..

We miss ya already!! :) :)

Good Health to ya!!!!! God Bless!!!!!

~~ Mikey
  14. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

You do whatever it takes to get better. I, and the rest of your friends here will keep you in our prayers, until we can celebrate your return.
  15. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Paul take care and return when you can. You will be missed but you got to take of yourself first! Looking forward to your return my friend, till then my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  16. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Rest ye Awesome Modeler...
    Our prayers of health and straight track!
    We shall keep the line going and your
    place warm and the boiler ready.;) :D
  17. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Paul--Please take care, get good rest. My wife and I offer our prayers to you and your family... I know that I'll keep thinking of you. Friends are hard to come by and you can be assured you have lots of them here at the Gauge even if most if not all haven't met you face to face! Hope you get better soon and we'll see you back here, God willing, very soon!
    Your friend,
    Matt Probst- over the pond in Pa.
  18. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

We all need a little time out every now and then. Take care, be careful, and don't over do it. And let those that wish to do things for you, do them! :)
  19. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Get well soon, Paul! You'll be missed, but please take it easy. You'll be in my prayers!

20. pcentral

pcentral Member

Though I am still new around these parts and I've had no direct correspondence with you I feel like your an old friend. You will be in our thoughts and prayers also and Gods speed in getting back. Your presence will be missed. Take care of yourself "old freind".