general r/c post

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by roger439, Jul 22, 2012.

1. roger439

roger439 Member

Well hello all.I'm just making a general intro post here.I don't get a chance to rc much but i love it as a hobby.I have a electric heli i am still learning to fly,a OFNA off road nitro buggy w/ 4 wheel drive and a few other upgrades,as well as a explorer 40 "trainer" nitro plane.I am beyond beginner but love how this one flys.I dabble in rc boats but really have no place to run it.I was working on a scratchbuilt 6' Edmund Fitzgerald but it was a WIP until it met a fate all its own when a shelf collapsed.Well that's all for now.
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Your Edmund sunk in the air. Very sad indeed. 6' feet long, that is amazing. Post pics of what you have, or are doing! I have been dusting off my R/C stuff to see if I can get my son interested in something. I'm seriously thinking about a remote control lawnmower. That way he can learn gas with electricity! :)
  3. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

I actually met the gentelman that designed the prototype R/C lawnmower that Toro was going to put out
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I am really surprised they haven't done that big time yet. I have been toying with that idea for a while. it would be so easy! :)