Gauge Members Web Sites

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jon-monon, Dec 18, 2002.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

If you have a website, or a link to some of your stuff, please let me know if you don't see it here! I'm sure I'm missing someone. If you have no avitar, but get one later, I can update it to reflect that. If you already have an avitar, it wiil update itself if you change it (I think :rolleyes: ).
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That is so cool!:cool:
    Thanks go getting us all together like that!
  3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

No prob., 88's fantastic idea; all I did was cut and paste :D :D :D
  4. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

Great idea! I would place an avitar after my name, but I am not sure how to go about it. :confused:

I think I got it figured out, but the avitar is too big. I'll have to do some resizing when I get a chance--maybe after Christmas.
  5. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Resized Avatar...

Here you are. This should be about the right size. 100 by 89 pixels.

Attached Files:

6. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

Thanks, Steve. That saved me a lot of aggravation.:D
  7. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

OK, UPGuy, I've updated the page, so you should see your avitar. If you don't see it right away, try a refresh.
  8. marty w.

marty w. Member

Me too!! Thanks-
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Jon, what a great idea! Thanks for the link. I'm happy to see you playing nicely with the others, and not merely running around your layout with God's Own Magnifying Glass of Retribution and Death! :D :D :D

;) Val
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Re: Kewl!

LOL! a.k.a. the GOMGoRD
  11. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

fune stuff Jon Thanks for setting it up.
  12. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

O.K. jon......just finished up a link to your"Gauge Page".
    Also there's a link for Gauge RR also.
  13. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

OK, I've added some more. I don't have a real good way to search for who I might be missing. And I don't have a way to tell for sure who's active. I just make a judgement call based on what I see. Soooooo, I'm sure I am missing someone real important. Please let me know who you are. If you are an active lurker, I have surely missed you. Please either come out of lurking for a minute and let us know, or e-mail me or PM me. Also, I'm getting these site from the "members" section. So you should enter your site in under "user cp" to be included.
  14. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Thanks Jon!

Thanks Jon for the link! I was going to do something simlular but you beat me to it! :eek:

Just to let everyone know. If you go to my Rock Island Line Page, you can go to the Herald's page and get a better logo! :p I should really change the one on here.

15. Railery

Railery Member

16. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

17. Hey, Jon, this is a great idea.:p

But now I feel guilty. I need to update my own links page. :rolleyes: I haven't paid too much attention to my site lately. Thanks for the "maintenance reminder"... :rolleyes:
  18. msh

msh Member

oh, for goodness sakes that's a great idea!
    please feel free to add my humble line - logo and URL in sig.
  19. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Thanks for the link, I, like most, now have to update my web pages. I will be off for the holidays so maybe I will have time. I guess I will have to kick some butt of my little people to get some work done. (they been hollerin union!) :rolleyes: :p Thanks, Jim
  20. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Great idea, Jon - thank you for the work!

Only now I realized that I didn't install a link to The Gauge on my homepage. :eek:
    Just started Yahoo's Pagebuilder to install it straight away...