Gauge Layout party No. 4

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I am satisfied with the progress I made on the two layouts during the party. I really didn't expect to get this far along.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.

Attached Files:

2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

ROTFL Mikey. :D, That's a good one. Great Job on the layout so far. :wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb:

Ray, Great Job on yours as well. :thumb: :thumb:

Looking Great Tom. :thumb: :thumb:
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Looks great Ray!!! That's why we decided to have the Layout partys :) The help you to get motivated to do new things :) That's how I got the Golf Course finished. :D :D
  4. N Gauger

Well, That's it - Number 4 is done :) :)

I don't even want to comment on all the great stuff in here - If you look back to the Second Layout Party - you'll see we've come long way :)

Are we waiting until the new year to do the next one??

I'll post the Poll in December - for January 2005. :D :D :D
  5. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Great work all. :thumb: Here's the last thing I'm working on, it's done all but nailholes and more weathering. It's what really is at the end of the yellow brick road, and why people seem in such a hurry on that road. Fred

6. N Gauger

:D :D :D Great Stuff Fred!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  7. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Here's where I get my insperation. Fred

8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Ahhh yes. A time to reflect and dream. Now where is that danged Sears catalog???? :oops: :oops: :oops:
  9. Chessie6459

Great Work Fred :thumb: :thumb:
  10. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great job on the layouts!

Another great one!
  11. ddavidv

ddavidv Member

Don't you mean the Walthers catalog? :p
    I have the wiring on my module about 90% finished.
    During the party, I went from a flat table with cork to a ballasted, wired, module with green mountains and a road. Can't knock that! It is good motivation. Well, so is an Ntrak club you visit 2-3 times a month. ;) Wish I had another picture to prove my progress. I'll post one in another thread shortly.
  12. Chessie6459

Everyone here did a Great Job on their projects :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  13. Chessie6459

N Gauger's Golf Course

Mikey, i got all the grass cut, it is Even & Level. Just thought i would let ya know ROFL :D :D
    Although I didn't get around to spray paint anything yet LOL :D :D
  14. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

The Walthers catalog is much to expensive to wipe the butts of mear mortals. :D

Sounds like that cotislim commercial don't it. LOL Fred
  15. N Gauger

LOL Yeah!!!! it looks nice & smooth now!!! I planted some trees too - I'll have to post pic or three soon!! :D :D :D
  16. Chessie6459

I will be over later with the hedge clippers to trim the trees up LOL. Anything else you need done while i am over there trimming the trees? ROFL :D :D
  17. N Gauger

Shoot - You're only 6 hours away! :D :D You can finish the landscaping for me!! :D :D
  18. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

So, ahhh whens the next one :D
  19. N Gauger

DONT MAKE me lock this Thread - Young Man!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

After the new year - Middle or end of January - Let everyone enjoy the Holidays & When we have time to work in the dead of winter - we'll do it!!!

I'll post the Poll before X-mas!!! :) :) Only a few weeks away!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  20. Chessie6459

I'll see what i can do. I am sure i can make it there in less than 6 hours LOL :D