Gauge Layout party No. 4

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I am satisfied with the progress I made on the two layouts during the party. I really didn't expect to get this far along.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.

Attachments

• Nov14017.JPG
    Nov14017.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 122

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Originally Posted by N Gauger

Letsss Seeee.

Spitfire.... -10 (Dash10)..... P-K (Paulson/Knudson).... Abs"N"ut...Brakie....AMR....

SS (ScrewySquirlle)....Catt!...The Gauge.......Qube.....TC (TrainClown).....

LS (Livesteamer)....TG (TileGuy)........Why Me.....TomPm and Rich (Both of you)...

I want to see you all in the Principal's office Immediatly!!!!

ROTFL Mikey. :D, That's a good one. Great Job on the layout so far. :wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb:

Ray, Great Job on yours as well. :thumb: :thumb:

Looking Great Tom. :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Ray Marinaccio said:
I am satisfied with the progress I made on the two layouts during the party. I really didn't expect to get this far along.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.

Looks great Ray!!! That's why we decided to have the Layout partys :) The help you to get motivated to do new things :) That's how I got the Golf Course finished. :D :D

F

Fred_M

Great work all. :thumb: Here's the last thing I'm working on, it's done all but nailholes and more weathering. It's what really is at the end of the yellow brick road, and why people seem in such a hurry on that road. Fred

outhouse2.jpg

Matthyro said:
Ahhh yes. A time to reflect and dream. Now where is that danged Sears catalog????
Don't you mean the Walthers catalog? :p
I have the wiring on my module about 90% finished.
During the party, I went from a flat table with cork to a ballasted, wired, module with green mountains and a road. Can't knock that! It is good motivation. Well, so is an Ntrak club you visit 2-3 times a month. ;) Wish I had another picture to prove my progress. I'll post one in another thread shortly.

F

Fred_M

ddavidv said:
Don't you mean the Walthers catalog? :p
I have the wiring on my module about 90% finished.
During the party, I went from a flat table with cork to a ballasted, wired, module with green mountains and a road. Can't knock that! It is good motivation. Well, so is an Ntrak club you visit 2-3 times a month. ;) Wish I had another picture to prove my progress. I'll post one in another thread shortly.

The Walthers catalog is much to expensive to wipe the butts of mear mortals. :D

Sounds like that cotislim commercial don't it. LOL Fred