Gauge E-Mag Articles.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
OK...Its February 3rd. Spring is just around the corner.
And so is the next issue of the Gauge E-Mag....
We do have a couple of articles, but we could also, and always, use more.
I know February is a busy month, (Super Bowl, Daytona 500, American Idol), but I'm sure,some of you can find a couple of minutes to jot something down.

So, with March 8th, being the cut-off date, that should give you sometime to come up with something(Layout Tour, Product Review, How-to, Visit to your favorite LHS??).

And as always, everyone gets in.
And thanks.......

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Just e-mail me(eightyeightfan_99@yahoo.com). Its best if you write your article on your favorite word processor program, then copy/paste to an e-mail.
And thanks.....

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
When will the spring issue come out? I thought of an idea and so I looked up this thread. To late.:cry: But next issue will have an article submitted my me.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Yeah - we're almost finished formatting this one.... It's gonna be a better than average mag IMHO....

Please e-mail me or eightyeightfan1 with anything you (or anyone else has) for the next issue..... coming in July 2008..

We really really want to keep this going!!!

~~~ Thanks!!!!!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
You can email me anytime with an article(I actually got one the night before). Even if its after the deadline(no railroad pun intended). This will give more time for fixing, and be ready for the next issue. And thanks.