From Models by Marek

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Hey, All,
Some wonderful news... There are new releases coming from Marek...

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

1:50-scale on the singles page:

Bristol Beaufighter 02 307th Squadron, Polish Air Force

1:33-scale

Bristol F2b 20.71 'Fighter' with the Polish Air Service in July through
August, 1920 during the Polish-Russian war.

Watch very close as there are many new releases coming and they will promise
to be very interesting.

These new releases will be ready for download Friday, 9 Jul, 04 and the CD's about 5 days later.
Thank you
DeWayne

R

rickstef

DeWayne,

is that Beaufighter the same model as the green and gray camo Beaufighter?

i am interested

Rick

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Updated information

There are no mistakes in paint or numbers. This is the same airplane! The plane was painted blackl first as it was night fighter. It then was repainted in standard British livery because these airplanes were then directed to fight over sea (water) to defened against Ju-88 and Me-110 which attacked sea convoys.

Marek
(Edited for smoother reading by me)

This should clear up a error I made earlier... Makes for an interesting bit of history being able to follow the transistion in the role as well as the paint change of a given model. If anyone who has already ordered this last release is dis-satisfied, contact me and make another selection. I will be happy to replace it
DeWayne

R

rickstef

that is interesting, i might have to order it

not too often do you see that

very nice touch

Rick

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Mark,
These models are 1:50 but I support the open file so if you have the software you can go in and resize to suit your building needs. I have used Corel to double the size of some models just to give my grandson something impressive to play with. I suggest a little more support to increase the strength in some models. Check his work out. It's surprising what he has given us offbeat modelers :)
DeWayne

Ron

Jan 12, 2004
Toronto, Canada
I just have to add my 2 cents in here :)

Marek's models have come unbelievably far in the last 3 years since I've been card modeling. I have bought every 1:33 kit that DeWayne has had for sale and many of the printed kits from overseas. His latest 1:33 kit, the
Bristol F2b 20.71 is a work of art. I'm partial to biplanes and his are some of the best ever. DeWayne sells his kits fully unlocked. It's very easy to open them up in either Photoshop or native Corel Draw and edit away, resize or re-arrange. Anyways, sorry to take this slightly off topic but I had to say it :)

Ron

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
P-47D Captured

Good morning folks,
Announcing the first of a new series. Captured Beauties. These will be
aircraft that have been captured and tested and in some cases, tactically
used in combat. More models are planned and in the development stage so we hope this little covered part of history will get some exposure at last.

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Coming up in the future: Japanese craft tested by the US. Russian used
by the German forces and more!
Thank you,
DeWayne