frieght house

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Hi all, as some of you know I've been building a train room for the past month so I have'nt done a lick of modeling or photo's. Now that the room is done I'm back at it!
This is a scratched frieght house I've salvaged from my switching layout. I am going to add a gantry crane at the rear. It's good to have a bottle of CA glue in my hand again. ;) :D

t

Attachments

• freightfrontfinal.jpg
    freightfrontfinal.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 246

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Looks real nice t, like to see it when the gantry is in place.
Shamus
wink.gif

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Fantastic model, t! (that pun was not intentional! :D )
The open dock, open doors, & views of the interior are a super-detailers dream!
Lots of freight, lots of people, lots of activity...it would look great right across the tracks from a depot witrh an open passenger platform!
And btw...the pun I made at the top reminds me...ut would look great with some model T's & A's (my goodness, I'm just full of them today! :D ) parked outside...

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
t - that looks just great! Scratchbuilt you say? That's a real fine piece of work. I've been looking balefully at my future train room today. Full of boxes, trunks, busted furniture and such. Sure wish I was at the point you're at! Congratulations friend!

cheers
:D Val

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
t,
That's a great building! The picture looks like you clipped it out of a real trackside photo. Very realistic! Welcome back to the fun part! :D
Ralph