Free N Scale Signs and Printable Details

FrankG

Nov 19, 2004
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted several new, printable N scale signs, billboards and a vending machine at Free Downloads « N Scale Modeling.

Simply save them and print them. They're already saved at 300dpi and scaled for N scale, even though they're probably usable in other scales as smaller signage.

Enjoy.

Biased turkey

Apr 10, 2006
Montreal, Canada Eh
One more time, thanks a lot FrankG for sharing your top quality N scale signs.
I like the Coca-Cola vending machine and I agree with MCL_RDG, the rack of suits looks great.
Nice work

Jacques

ScratchyAngel

Mar 25, 2008
Pullman, WA
Nice stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how the theater turns out as well. I got some of the little Coke machines on eBay and wasn't too thrilled with the look, so I think once I get around to using them I'll file down the side with the sticker and give one or two of them a face lift.

Thanks again,

Jason

FrankG

Nov 19, 2004
Thanks guys. I appreciate all the good feedback I've been getting. Just wish I had more time to model -- and more importantly -- I wish my local hobby store didn't close!

ARGH

Aug 16, 2007
Arlington, Texas
Ditto

Thanks much for the very well done graghics and your very informative articles. I'm really looking forward to your art-deco theater. I'm hoping to build a much smaller art-deco style theater thanks to the inspiration provided by you.

George