Free Model Review: Serenity

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sakrison, Apr 19, 2008.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Is this "Painted" version available? Wow! Doesn't even cover it.:thumb: Great job man.
  2. F131

F131 Member

Nicely done. I've only recently got into the Firefly experience and it looks like it will be added to the "list" to build.
  3. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

If you are talking about the one in the link I posted, the model is available both here in the downloads section and on the page I linked to.

And just to set the record straight I didn't do the painting or adding bits, I 'just' designed the vanilla version that he added to.
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Doh! Sorry for missing that. I've been running myself ragged and didn't read through the whole thread.
  5. NoneOfTheAbove

NoneOfTheAbove New Member

EDIT: made my own thread
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

Warning! See attached screen capture, my av software picked up and smashed a trojan when I linked to this site / download. Beware!

Attached Files:

7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

There's no Trojan there. it is a re-direct to Paper Web ring. It is also known as a false positive. I just ran it through the whole process. This is one reason why I like Norton 360 because of it's Heuristic analysis. To prevent the re-direct, (which just goes to the "Paper Web Ring", just click on the "Stop Traffic" button of your browser.
  8. MTK

MTK Active Member

OK, well.... When I clicked on it, the site tried to DL a trojan to my puter, but as you say...