Four Years To Make!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by csxengineer, Dec 19, 2005.

1. csxengineer

csxengineer Member

No, it's not a model. After 4 years of trying every month. My wife is pregnant! We had tried everything, and were really about to just give up. Then the other day, BAM! positive! yippie! Talk about your Christmas miracles!

Don't care if it's a boy or girl, just want a healthy one. (oh, by the way, she is on fertility drugs, may be more than one) :eek:

DJ (csxengineer)
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Hope everything goes well :) :) and yeah - be ready for twins :) It seems like most people on fertility drugs end up with more than one :) :)

God Bless!!!!!!
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Fan-tastik... Great Christmas present for you both, we wish her an easy time these next nine months. Congratulations are in order.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Thats good news!
    Hey..Admitt it....It was fun trying.....
    Ok...back in my closet........
  5. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Ooooh, a stroller for each one.........a unit train! :D :D :D
    Congratulations! :thumb:
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats to you & your wife. Best Of Luck.:wave: :wave: :wave:
  7. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

congrats on the news . just think you have a set of litle hands to take your rolling stock and put them all over the floor when your not home. and when they can talk if you did what i did from day one have them in the train room they will only want a train from ho ho that is what my youngest tells ho ho me train ho ho choo choo me train ho ho it is so cuite and all the famliys me and my wife knows how where using drugs to help with that part of the work endine up with 2 or more and one family had 6 so best of luck and have fun with all the dr appts and hearing the heart beat
  8. ausien

ausien Active Member

INCOMMING>>>>>> congreatulations, he that know`s everything has smiled on you..steve
  9. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Yeah, that can do it, DJ :D :D

Anyhow, Congratulations!!!!