For Vic

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Well, I finally got around to looking through the pictures today and found this caboose from the Colorado Railway Museum. It was the end of the day and my son was tired and cranky, so I didn't get a chance to go up the hill and take up close pictures. I wish I had now.... :(

Michael

Attachments

• vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 82

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
I thought you would like them. I've got almost 60 pictures from there, so I'll be adding more when I get the chance to scan them. I especially thought you would like the engine because of the weathering on it. It is useful for anybody trying to weather a steam engine IMHO.

Michael

justind

Jul 8, 2001
Provo, UT, USA
I love that narrow guage steam...I was supposed to take a ride on the narrow guage Cumbres and Toltec down in Southern Colorado and New Mexico but that fell through because of the fire hazards this year...gonna have to try that again. The Durango and Silverton opened up about that time, but I was too late to secure tickets...:mad:

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Gosh Justin..what can I say but "bummer":( to have had to miss that trip but like you say there's always next time:) :D I hope to make that one myself one day.:)