football fantasy

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
well I made it to our super bowl and topo you need 32 pts from your running back for you to get in hope to see you there:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: rich

ps so who you need a star QB to win :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: rich

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Go for them!

Dammn! Maybe next time... :mad: :mad: :mad: (when we started this, I NEVER would have supposed to arrive here, so... :eek: :D )

Well, at least we have one 'Gauger' in the Superbowl :D :D :D

GO FOR THEM, MAN!!!! YOU CAN!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

RICH! RICH! RICH! RICH! :D :D :D :D :D

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
great job there TOPO

you did great TOPO and me in the supper bowl who would have guess:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and next year gauge only:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
WOW THE SUPER BOWL

THEY WHERE ARE THEM BOTTOM DWELLERS AT:D :D :D RICH

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
sorry you didn't make it TOPO I just checked and your running back not doing to good was in the 4th but you gave it a great shot my hats off to you TOPO great job :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :D :D ;) ;) :p :p RICH

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Congratulations, Rich, for winning the Super Bowl :D :D I won also the third place, for 120 - 51 (probably, my best scoring in the league) :)

Yesterday, my old kitten Misha passed away :( I took her to home in Christmas 17 years ago, and now she's gone forever... :( :( :(
She used to perch atop the warm monitor when I was working. I miss a lot this little furry friend, so I'm a bit sad just now.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Originally posted by Topo

Yesterday, my old kitten Misha passed away :( I took her to home in Christmas 17 years ago, and now she's gone forever...

Javier - sorry to hear about your loss. A pet that has been in the family that long is sure to leave a big dent in the feelings. Take heart and accept our condolences.

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Thanks for the feelings, friends. I really miss not having around that friendly and snoop kitty. You patted her once and... voilá, you got a furry friend for life! (not an easy 'honor': she would expect more pats each visit!) :rolleyes: :)

"Mi pequeña amiga,
con tus juegos alegraste mi vida,
siempre agradeciste mis caricias,
y tu presencia me hizo compañía.
Allí en donde ahora estés,
que no te falte un lugar al sol,
hierbas y flores que olfatear,
ni árboles a los que trepar."

Attachments

• misha-1_peq2.jpg
    misha-1_peq2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 54