First ever paper models!

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by James_Richards, Oct 19, 2010.

1. James_Richards

James_Richards New Member

So. I recently got into paper modeling alot and I finished my first ever build. It's a VF-1S, Shunichi Makino build I believe.

I would've liked to share it here also, but had a problem with my account. Now that it's fixed, I thought I could now share it here:

These pics are a bit fuzzy. One of the hacks on my phone messed with the focusing of the lens.
    Link to the original thread: (

Shortly after that, about 18 hours later was my second model. VF-25 Alto custom, from Sascha Kunzke. It took a bit longer and I had noticed some issues I had with gluing and cutting, but I am still proud of it:

Original thread: (

I hope to visit here often and pick up some invaluable information like I do there!

Thanks for having me!
  2. TheBlueRoseKnight

TheBlueRoseKnight New Member

Even with slightly blurred pictures it looks like you did a great job. Especially for your first and second models!

My first model was the N64 logo. It has gaps at the edges because I cut off flaps that I thought were doubled. Of course in hindsight I see that I had pieces turned around wrong. lol

Once again, great job! I hope you enjoy papercrafting for a long time to come.
  3. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Nice build! My first build was a sopwith camel put together with xerox paper and tape sign1