1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Finish building Vorpal Blade from Alice Madness Returns

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by anthony344, Mar 23, 2012.

1. anthony344

anthony344 Member

I have download the Vorpal Blade from by Jouzu Mania
    at http://paperkraft.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/alice-madness-returns-vorpal-blade.html.

I have finally finish building the Vorpal Blade & it took about a week to complete it with no rush.

Next i'm going down to Bunnings & buy some chrome or silver touch up paint to spray the base stand & also thicken up the base bottom with 1mm or 2mm cardboard, then she is all complete for display show.:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Very nice! I wouldn't walk around with it publicly though, it could scare some people!
  3. anthony344

anthony344 Member

Thanks Zathros :thumb:
    Well i did scare one of my neighbours , she thought that was real blood on the Knife until i told her it was only paper model.

She was so surprise about paper model , so i gave my Normandy SR1 to her for her grandkids.
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Just don't wear a hoodie when walking around with it! That would be a good model, paper Hoodies! :)
  5. digerman3

digerman3 digerman3

that models loks like it ned to be on a plank whit a wanted poster of alice
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

digerman 3, this is only your 2nd post since 2010! Where have you been!:eek:
  7. drivan

drivan New Member

Theres no internet on the tunnel and he cant find the exit sign1
  8. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Very nice build of the blade! Peppergrinder gun next? :p
  9. anthony344

anthony344 Member

Thanks TC :thumb: , i have the mesh of the pepper grinder that i ripped out from the game & i'm thinking about doing the pepper grinder next after i finish doing the paperdoll of Alice queen dress.

Once i get more of the matte photo paper the build begins of Alice queen dress.:mrgreen:
  10. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

That will be soooo cool to see!