Finding 'The Gauge"

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by spankybird, Dec 15, 2005.

1. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Was it just me or were others have problems getting to the forum today???

Every time I tryed I ended up at some other web page. :confused:
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

No, We had no problem... :D :D

Yes, the gauge was down for a few hours. Not exactly sure whay, but we think it had to do with the domain name renewal. We're waiting to hear from Peter now...

Glad you made it back in :) :)
  3. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

My fault, I was in meetings all afternoon and had no idea. First thing I did when I got back to my desk was fix it. :oops:
  4. N Gauger

................ and the members voice a "sigh of relief" :)

Thanks Peter!! :D :D :D
  5. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

That explains a couple emails I got this afternoon. I was not ear acomputer most of the afternoon until now so I missed the missing Gauge.
  6. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Mr. Fluffy says THAT....won't happen again ;)
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

As soon as I found out about it, I was emailing Mikey asking what was going on. LOL:D :p :cool: :)
  8. screen

screen Member

Not just you! Me to! They kept sending me to auto guages! I went to another forum and e-mailed Tom on how to get back here "Where did The-Guage go?"

I am glad The-Guage is not gone! I would have missed all the good people here!
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

How do you spell relief? :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Glad it's all fixed now...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Funny that my Dish Network satallite TV went heywire about the same time.:eek: :eek:
  10. N Gauger

. Must be the little green men :) :) :)
  11. zedob

zedob Member

That WAS weird.:eek: I even started to register over at another forum.

I'm glad it's back.:thumb:
  12. dwight77

dwight77 Member

13. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

Whew! I acutually start ed to consider going back to atlas for a minute or two!
  14. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

OK this is getting weird.

Ten minutes ago when I tried to access the Gauge I kept getting the Google home page. I was in the Gauge and trying to post a response and when the screen refreshed I got a Google 404 Page not Found Error.

Now it is back.

If I were a betting man I’d blame the full moon.
  15. ausien

ausien Active Member

Glen bite your tounge, we are a lot better mob here,:thumb: so big blue, had a hic cup,:eek: to much of the good oil on his birthday.:D :D :D ...steve:wave: :wave:
  16. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

All is good now. The Gauge is back on the air and so are all my Dish Network programs.:thumb: :thumb: This could all be the work of some cosmic sun spot, or possibly some little green men from planet Zzolott. I know a few got loose from my tower competition diorama the other day, but I was able to round them all up before they did any damage... uh, so I thought...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D But, I gotta tell you, there is more activity there than I first suspected. I'll post a few pictures in a few days so you can see what I'm talking about.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  17. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I was a little worried too...

When I tried getting here yesterday, I kept getting some website dealing with precision speedometers, & other "gauges"...
    Not "The Gauge" I was looking for!:confused:
  18. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Gee. While you were all wondering what happened to The Gauge, I was wondering what happened to the Internet altogether! For some reason, for most of the day yesterday, although I could send and receive email, I was unable to access ANY sites on the Internet, including, of course, The Gauge; so I didn't even know it was "gone." Glad it's back, though.
  19. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Wheeeeew!! Scare a guy. :eek: :eek:

20. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Uh Dave, have you seen any "little green men" around your house? Seems as if I"m missing a few. :eek: :eek: They not only took down the Gauge and my satallite dish, but now this. Strange...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: