Feb 08 Photo Challenge Results!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well, First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this contest. The photographers, the staff that made this possible (as they always do) and the members... all the members, that voted.

We had a really great turnout this time :D :D :D

So, without further mishmash... I'd like to congratulate:

Ezdays

63944d1202584176t-landing-site-high.jpg

and Ralph

019_19.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!

aussieaussieaussieaussieaussieaussie

:wave7::wave7::wave7:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Wow Don! That was a close race! I won't demand a recount! :) The space ship and little green men made me laugh. Fun stuff!

This was an unusual challenge. Thanks to everyone who took the time to think creatively and made the effort to post a pic! :thumb:

Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Actually Ralph, I cheated on this one. Those little green men, well, they weren't models at all, and they weren't from Mars.:eek: :eek: They were real space invaders that came from the mini-planet Zork.:-o They definitely were here on a exploratory mission and didn't realize the were exactly to 1:160 scale of the inhabitants of our planet until they got here.:cry: :cry: I asked them if they would pose for that picture along with two of their spacecraft, in return for not saying anything to anybody about them being here.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: They thanked me and headed back to Zork knowing full well that they couldn't conquer our planet without growing to at least 1:22.5 scale.
bounce7train97

Ralph, that was a very nice shot of the future you took, along with Spankybird for coming in third and all the others that entered and deserved to win as well.:thumb: :thumb: