Family Illness

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jon-monon, Mar 25, 2004.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hello friends,

I've been out most of the week to care for my wife. So I have not been on much and I've fallen way behind. I just skimmed through the forums breifly and made a few posts. I will not be back full blast for a few days. I'll try to catch up on the threads and your great modeling later.

The wife is better now, and home from a short stay at the hospital and a lot of IV fluids. I guess it was a nasty virus. I expect things will be back to normal by next week. Meanwhile, enjoy the peace and quiet :D :D :D I look forward to spending more time on-line soon!
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Jon I'm sorry to hear about your wife but am glad she has gotten well enough to come home. Hope she has a speedy recovery from this point on, please give her my best. By all means continue to tend to her as she is far more important than your duties here! We will be waiting for you!
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Glad to hear from you jon!!

Wishing all the best for you & The Wife!! :) :)
  4. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Sorry to hear about your wife. Glad to hear that she is on the mend. Best of luck ans see you soon.
  5. I hope your wife will get well soon...

We need you around to judge our works... :D :D
  6. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Hope she's well soon. Best wishes from us in Dewey.
  7. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

I'm glad to hear every thing is ok, jon.

Man, that kind of stuff can be scary. Give her our best wishes!!!

8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Glad all is turning for the better. Add my best wishes to you and your wife since I know it has to be tough on you as well.
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Glad to hear that your wife is on the mend! Sounds like between the doc and you she's getting the best of care.
    See you when you get back!

:D Val
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thank you ever so much, good friends. It's nice to hear from you during such troubled times. :)
  11. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I'm a little late Jon but glad your wife is on the road to recovery.
  12. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hope your dear lady is getting her strenght back jon , It must have been a worry for you mate!!!!!!.

Hoping to here all the good news soon.
  13. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Jon, You and your wife have had a tough time lately so hope for the best for both of you.
  14. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

My thoughts & prayers are with you & the Mrs., my friend...Glad to hear she is doing better.
  15. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Best wishes to you both!
  16. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I'm glad to hear you and yours are faring well. Peace, BC
  17. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

Jon sorry to hear the wife is sick:( but glad to hear she is on the mend:D
  18. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Jon, old friend, I send you and your wife my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery of your wife's health.

19. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Jon, I'm glad to hear your wife is feeling better. I'm praying for a quick recovery.

20. belg

belg Member

Jon glad to hear that the wife is doing better. Keep up with the TLC I'm sure she really appreciates it. And as soon as shes better remind her that she has to ship me that saw of yours!!!!:D :D
    Keep your spirits up as well,Pat.