Experimenting again

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by shamus, Nov 11, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I'm experimenting once again with this clickable idea. Click on the photo below, when the photo appears, just move the mouse around the photo, when it changes to a hand, click on it to enlarge that portion of the photo. There are three sections enlarged.

2. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

It works and it's way cool.
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Really neat Paul!
  4. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Paul, this works flawlessly, too. That's a great idea - this way the viewer has both the overview AND the details. :cool:

5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Very nice indeed!!!
  6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Paul. This is great.
  7. rguyett

rguyett Member

excellent great idea
    this should become very popular
  8. George D

George D Member

Works great. Now explain how you have time to do such good modeling and still find time to mess with your web site?
  9. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Very nicely done Paul.
  10. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

I have to agree with george - this is way too cool & how do you find the time to do it. :D :D :D :D
  11. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

AWESOME Paul!!! Your modeling, photography, and now your web site mods are beyond any superlatives I know of!
  12. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

13. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Hmmmm..I'm getting the same pic wherever I click on the pic?

Maybe you've changed it since you first posted it a week or so ago.

But still...how'd you DO that???...html code attached to a jpg posted on a forum????

Scratches head til my hair falls out!!!
  14. Jaws

Jaws New Member

Me too. I like the concept but something ain't right. I get the whole pic each time.
  15. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Click on the photo in my post, this takes you to the same photo on my website, Now move the mouse around, there are three different images to look at. It works, I have just tried it again
  16. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

My apologies Shamus (blushes) I didn't read the directions in your post thoroughly....works great!
  17. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Sokay :)

18. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

WOW!!:eek: ......Paul. You really did it this time. I love it.
  19. Jaws

Jaws New Member

Allright! After doing it right (duh), I don't know which is most impressive, the technique or the models.
    Come to think of it, I'll vote for the layout as I could never do the computer magic.