Expanding!!

jerobins

Mar 29, 2007
NW Indiana
Havent posted in a while so I figured a photo was in order. This is my new expansion project. Lake in the middle with town around it. Ideas and comments welcome.:wave:

Attachments

• 1 027.jpg
    1 027.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 44

jerobins

Mar 29, 2007
NW Indiana
You people are way to kind. Any one who would type “pant the botton” in a post would expect some flack. In reviewing the post, I meant to say paint the bottom.:eek:ops:

umtrr-author

Dec 19, 2003
Visit site
Spel chek can be your friend... but we're pretty casual around here anyway!

Looking forward to seeing more photos of the Expansion. Great start!

jerobins

Mar 29, 2007
NW Indiana
Rany day, so had some extra time. Here is where i stand for now.

Attachments

• DSC00612.JPG
    DSC00612.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00614.JPG
    DSC00614.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 108

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
Looks like a great layout you have got there !!! Isn't it amazing how we all knew what "pant" meant? Its the vocab of the gauge. Looking mighty fine. Too bad you werent closer to me, id have you throw some ideas into my little town. Its still in my head, the rubbermaid totes are loaded to the hilt with models , houses , trains, materials, LPP, and plenty of room to build.. This Is a challenge to anyone out there who would like to help me build a fine layout. I know that it takes the fun out of MRR, but while on Major pain killers, its kinda hard to have an imagination worth a darn. I have a back in serious pain and cannot tolerate doing anything 20 minutes at a time. So im in a jam. Anyone in the Middlesex County NJ area interested, drop me a line.
Getting back jerobins' layout - Great job indeed !!!!

jerobins

Mar 29, 2007
NW Indiana
Had good luck with the expanding foam covered with plaster cloth. Just be careful when close to track or other scenery. And do not get this stuff on your hands. Impossible to remove. Here are a few photos to date. Any suggestion for the area in front of the lake will be gladly accepted. I am kind of out of ideas.

jerobins

Mar 29, 2007
NW Indiana
Well OK. No photos for now. Have been unable to load photos for the last two days. Don’t know if the problem is on my end or not. Any one having problems posting photos?