Enterprise NCC-1701-B

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by loenf, Aug 9, 2009.

1. loenf

loenf Member

this is my latest model, the Enterprise NCC-1701-B. The model is a little bit bigger than my other Enterprise-Models (495mm long and 200mm wide). Due to the large scale the textur of the model is now more detailed.
    I have to thank Clever for Model and D-WHALE for some hints and pictures from the assembled Enterprise B. Now only two Enterprises left in my collection.
    Regards Loenf

Here some pictures:

Attached Files:

2. Cuthbert

Cuthbert Member

Good work, that's a great looking model. The 1701-B is the most colorful of all the Enterprises.
  3. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

So many of us are fond of the Enterprise. Good job...hope to see another build soon.
  4. RodentMaster

RodentMaster Member

Very nice! And you got it done before Tuesday! </running joke>
  5. tekzo

tekzo Member

nice and clean work,
    good job...
  6. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

Very nice! looks better than my 1:1700 build of her.
  7. MTK

MTK Active Member

Excellent. What did you use for reference data?
  8. loenf

loenf Member

9. enterprise b nacelles

thats cool!
    i always liked the excelsior type ships.
    i think that with the enterprise E nacelles, it would look so cool!
  10. thunderstorm1000

thunderstorm1000 New Member

11. UKXK189

UKXK189 New Member

Very nice indeed.
  12. Rapidtox

Rapidtox Member

Very nice job!
  13. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Will there be a download available?
  14. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

15. loenf

loenf Member

Thanks for the link! I tried to find the download page two days ago, but I couldn't find them. There are still all the old versions of the models! I tried to build the BOP, but I stoped it due to the incongruously parts.

Gruß Loenf
  16. thanks d whale!

clever is awsome, been a fan of his for a long time.
    i can send you those sketched out ships to clean up dwhale whenever you are ready, i know you are busy so waiting isnt much of a problem, i doubt the work making them ready and available will take more than the minimum effort needed.
    just old sci fi saucers and a doomsday machine about 2 feet long.
    hey everyone!
    have a happy halloween!!!!:twisted::wave:
  17. LtStatictheFox

LtStatictheFox New Member

I love the Enterprise-B/Lakota design, thank you.
  18. zitro25

zitro25 New Member

I really like the design of the Enterprise B as well. I've been planning on building this one with a few of my own modifications. I'd like to shorten the secondary hull where it's at it's thinnest. I'd also like to shorten the warp engine nacells and elongate the neck. I might be ruining a perfectly good model but I'd like for it to have even more differentiation from the Excelsior.
  19. i like htat!
    you can stretch the neck pieces up taller in paint, and save them,
    and then the nacelle struts could be widened and made triangular, and then taller too, by the skew option in paint as wel!
    its a great idea to make it look more unique. maybe a roundvrear end instead of a pointed one.
    i would like to see that when you get done,
  20. zitro25

zitro25 New Member

Thanks Aquaboi. I did this very rough mock-up in Photoshop of what I'd like to do with the Enterprise B model. I made a mistake by saying I wanted to elongate the neck. What I meant to say is that I would like to lengthen it.

Attached Files: