Eagle Transporter Space 1999

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by loenf, Jul 1, 2011.

1. cesandman9265e

cesandman9265e New Member

Great job!
    Here's my finished eagle i completed last month.... I added frame work to bottom of the center transporter, Covered the cut seams on the pilot pod & a few other details..... :thumb:

Attached Files:

2. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Great looking build there. Sure wish I had more time to build. Of course it doesn't help that the world is filled with so many shiny objects.... Hey what's that over there!

I think the retextured one is excellent. Releasing it as an add-on kit would be equally excellent. It takes the whole model up another notch IMHO.

3. cesandman9265e: WoW that looks great! I was looking at possibly going the tube route on the pod also:thumb:. Great build.

sjsquirrel: I have the creators permission to make the changes but am not really sure how to distribute them. Also I am working on cleaning up the skins on the rest of the ship as I am preparing for a 34" build of her. Right nowI think I will just leave it at peoples request.

If anyone wants them just ask.

Post it here. Yes, I want one.
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

bounce7Post it here. If the files are too big contact via P.M.'s and I'll get them up.:thumb:
  6. Ok here they are :mrgreen:. These are for the Eagle 1 model but I can do ones for the eagle 2 and 3 models if requested. These are scaled to fit the original 17" model. If there is a problem please let me know. Enjoy:thumb:

Attached Files:

7. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Thanks for those, and I hope you do a build thread on your 34" version. That would be something to see.

8. trek22

trek22 New Member

This is one beautiful model. If I have my dimensions right this would be about 1/72 scale asuming the eagle is measured at 31 meters long.:twisted: