Drink Time

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Jan 19, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

One of the loggers is offering a drink to the little bird, think she will take it?

2. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Looks like he has a gun in his right hand also, I don't think that gull trust him that much. A bird in the h----ah, never mind! :rolleyes: :D
  3. Ben H

Ben H Member

That camera of yours is to die for. It's in my budget but not for a few months. Even tried to get a pre-Christmas good deal but only got close. Been scouting out the 720 and 730 models

My question relates to your "little people" and who makes them and if they are available to Canada. They seem to have a real look to them and look better than some figures offered in North America.

4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I think he'd have better luck with popcorn. :) Fantastic close up shot! I also really like that detailed giant stump!
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Shamus, it looks to me like that logger has an ulterior motive! Great scene! Spot on photography!

Blaine, if you want excellent figures, look no further than Preiser. I'm very picky about my little plastic people and these are the best IMO.

:D Val
  6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

But do they WORK? This one seems to be drinkin on the job! :D :D :D

Another great scene!
  7. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

I thought Alfred Hitchcock had departed, but there he is recruiting extras for the sequel!!:D :D :D :D
  8. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Oh..... that sorta bird!! I thought we were gunna get a bar rooms scene of sumfin'! :rolleyes: :D
  9. Another great photo, Shamus. Your mini-scenes are a huge source of inspiration for me. :)